MAC, Love At First Sight.

/
0 Comments

Welome to the family, my two new MAC babys.


So the other week I ventured up to Liverpool with my boyfriend for the first time to go see Florence & The Machine which was really good, I basically used it as an excuse just to go to Liverpool as I've been told its such a good place to go and it totally is!
We stuck mainly to Liverpool One and there is so many amazing shops its like heaven!

MAC is one of the makes I've always lusted over having but never really got chance to buy, I came across the Harvey Nichols "Beauty Bazaar" shop and headed straight for the MAC counter. With it being my first purchase from them I thought I would stick with something safe and practical so went for a lipstick (or two!)
I instantly fell  in love with the matte range that they do and really wanted "Please Me" which typically they were sold out of and would of went perfectly with my new shirt :(
I went with my second choice "Ruby Woo" which is such a nice shade.
I spotted  a MAC shop and dragged my boyfriend straight for it,and luckily they had "Please Me" in stock which my boyfriend very nicely bought for me as an early Christmas present.


    Ruby Woo / Please Me 
All in all I am so pleased with my lipsticks, considering I went in pretty blind about the colour options I love the two I choose. With the matte finish it also means they stay on all night which is so good and a definite must have to any girls make up collection.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.