Mid Month Treats

/
0 Comments
Considering I'm meant to be saving up for my holiday to Australia I'd say I'm not really doing very well. At all. With the sales still on and "needing" new make up its so hard to say no to myself, e.g "aw go on Bec it's only a fiver !"






Hence the purchase of these two skirts from H&M, I originally saw them around the time the whole Lana Del Rey and H&M collab was going on but just never really got round to buying them (how i do not know, I'm never out of the shops) so how can i say no when they're sat there in my size and in the sale ?!


// H&M //  Beige Skirt + Pink Belt // £15 £5 //

// H&M //  Dark Green Skirt + Mint Green Belt // £15 £5 //


After reading about this Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush on Thumbelina Lillie's blog i was totally convinced i needed this product in my life, a product that actually works which not only smells nice but you can EAT and are actually advised to you would be stupid not to want this ! Plus its practically the most fluorescent girly pink colour too.
If girly pinks not quite your thing you can also get it in Mint Julips and Popcorn.

//Lush // Bubblegum Lip Scrub // £5.25 //


Yet again i "needed" some new make up, well i actually did need some new blusher after breaking my Benefit Coralista into a million pieces :(
After a little scan around Boots I spotted that all of Loreal make up was buy-one-get-one-half-price, it seemed like a pretty good deal so after scanning the make up trying to decide what I wanted the "True Match" range caught my eye (probably because the packaging is like a mirror, forever attracted to shiny things) and went for the "True Match Le Blush" in True Rose / 115.
The blusher itself smells so nice but not to sickly sweet like some make up can, also when I got home i realised it has a cute little brush hidden away in a bottom compartment with a little mirror too, bonus!
//Loreal // True Match Le Blush // £7.69 //

 For my "get-one-half-price" product I settled on "True Match The Powder" in Golden Beige, which also came with the cute little mirror and a sponge for easy application. The Powder sweeps on effortlessly either as a base help soak up some oiliness or over the top of make up as a quick touch up to stop shine.
I've seen the "True Match" range advertised on TV a lot recently and am actually really pleased with it considering I'm so used to using counter bought make up rather than been left to my own devices and chose my own shades, the colours are so easy to match up (hence the name I guess)
// Loreal // True Match The Powder //  £8.19 //



I finally got my birthday and Christmas presents from Australia the other day and got the cutest little Minnie mouse Pj's and A SURFING LESSON FOR THE DAY!! So excited for when i go out mid September!











You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.