York Love

/
2 Comments



So the other week me and my boyfriend went to York for the night for our 1 year anniversary !
Thankfully it didn't snow (praise the lord ) but the weather did treat us to a little heavy rain on our way home, but we were safe on the train so it's all good.
We stayed at a lovely little pub/hotel right near the cathedral called The Lamb and Lion, the room was a perfect mix of old fashioned but didn't feel like I had stepped in a time machine, when there's a TV you know it's all good. Plus my boyfriend treated me to a bottle of Prosecco delivered on ice to the room, lucky me !



I treated my 19 year old boyfriend to a trip to the National Railway Museum, he was like a child in a sweet shop. Admittedly I enjoyed it too, such a big kid. They had some cute little bits dotted around too from when everyone used to travel by train, so not all just trains and steam.



After a long day of being on a train and then going to look at trains we went to the nicest Italian restaurant I've ever been too called Mamma Mia's, I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone who goes to visit York!


And as predicted, yes I did a little bit of shopping while I was there. It was inevitable.


// Urban Outfitters // Bit's n Bob's Hands //  £15 £5 //



// Cath Kidston // Ditsy Floral Bag //  £24 //


// Urban Outfitters // Assorted Earrings // £14 £5 //

// Paperchase // Panda Pen // £1.25 //




How cute are they all! I'm far too obsessed with pandas too. 




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I love York. The Evil Eye Lounge is my favourite place ever!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We walked past there, will have to go in next time I'm there! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.