3 for 2 Glory And A Little Bit Of Lush

/
2 Comments
Hey y'all, so today as i sauntered through Boots I noticed Soap and Glory was on 3 for 2, I had ten minutes before work, so why not have a little splurge?
It is 3 for 2 after all!
In the past winter months I will admit I have totally neglected my skin (sinfull I know) so thought I should do some good and buy some worthwhile products that I haven't tried before, plus an old favourite.

//Biore Pore Strips // Boots // £7.99 // S&G Marvelips Lip Crayon // Boots // £8.00 // S&G Righteous Butter // Boots // £10.50 // S&G Pulp Friction // Boots // £8.00 // BB Seaweed Face Mask // Lush // £5.99//



So first up we have the holy grail which is the "Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips", if you haven't used these before WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. Now I admit I really do not have a good skincare routine in place (gasp) but these are definitely my go to product each and every time. It does exactly what it says on the tin, or box in this case but never the less if like me you suffer from skin that is your worst enemy at times these will beat your blackhead bully's with added tea tree oil and witch hazel it does just the trick. Plus they are easy peasy to use, simply make sure your skin is clean, wet your nose, remove the strip, apply until dry, peel and voilĂ !
You can thank me later.




Now I'm the type of girl who knows her way around the Soap and Glory stand but I can honestly say this product is either a new addition or I've simply been over looking this certain product. "Marvelips" is a product which creates "gorgeous, full & curvier looking lips now!". I know sometimes products like this can be a hassle to use, but looking at the simple pictures and small amount of instructions being " first fill and reshape with the colour end of the crayon, then build a few smudges of the highlight gloss in the centre top until your lips look full and fabulous", I mean how can you go wrong?
The coloured end of the crayon is described "as good as nude" and I think this is a pretty accurate colour once applied to the lips it is an in between red/pink with no shine or glitter, it really reminds me of the type of colour you would see on movie stars in the old days! The highlighter gloss is a white crayon with a subtle hint of glitter/shine which helps make the lips look fuller and defined.
All in all a great buy in my eyes.





"The Righteous Butter". Wow.
As soon as I applied this to my skin it instantly hydrated it after months of neglect. It's like I've been moisturising every day! Yet again, it does everything it says on the tub and more. The Shea butter and aloe Vera combination definitely does the trick. I think this is by far my best buy and leaves a sweet floral sent on the skin.





The final product I got was "Pulp Friction" body scrub. As soon as I started using it I knew I was onto a winner again, the formula has a slightly floral smell to it but you can really smell the peppermint, along with the lemonade tree liquid which leaves a zingy feeling to your skin for a really fresh feeling. It lathers up really well which is not always the case with a scrub but I think I prefer the added lather. The "vitaminballs" leave my skin silky smooth. However I did use this in the bath I think it would be a product better used in the shower as I found I had to rinse my legs off to get rid of  a few pesky vitaminballs which didn't seem to want to leave me. All in all another great product I would highly recommend.




Lush is a godsend, I am yet to find a product that I don't like or read a bad review on any products.
A personal favourite of mine is the face masks from Lush, my most bought being "Cupcake" which is a chocolate based one, when I was asking for advise on which mask was best for my skin type I was told it's best to eat some chocolate while having the face mast on to stop myself from eating the mask, it really does smell that good.
Anyway, I thought I would try a new one out and another one I was recommended for my skin type was this "BB Seaweed". Now don't worry it smells nothing like seaweed, the mask is a light grey colour and as soon as it is opened you can smell the rose, heavenly. Also in the mask is little pieces of seaweed (nothing too scary) kaolin to help cleanse, antiseptic honey and calming Aloe Vera.
I think this is a close 1st to Cupcake, definitely a bath time mask to help you relax.


Is there any other great Soap & Glory or Lush products I'm missing out on?







You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I'm developing a slight obsession with Soap & Glory products, they smell amazing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, the smell of them always leaves me craving some sweets !

      xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.