Lush Valentines; Just In Time

/
2 Comments

Stuck for a last minute gift idea, or wanting to treat yourself?
My best picks from the Lush Valentines collection,

Lush is basically a fail safe option to buy anyone a gift from - most probably for just about any occasion. Even more so when a holiday comes around, giving us offerings in all shapes and sizes. This year my favourite is in the form of none other than a Unicorn Horn.

Lush Unicorn Horn // £3.25

'A magical bath filled with beautiful neroli and lavender essential oils, sparkling lustre, rainbows and dreams.' 
I love a bit of glitter, fortunately if you're not too keen, the Unicorn Horn only has a slight shimmer to it. Loads of reviews talk about the scent of this one, containing Lavender I expected it to be noticeable but - unless it was just mine - there was no overpowering smell to it, again a good thing if you're not to fond of strong scents.

I used half of this the other day (if you're new to lush products, just break your bath product up into a bag and you'll get around three baths out of one!) and still got loads of bubbles, and of corse, some magically coloured bath water. The effects of the Lavender, although not smelt were most definitely felt. I used this whilst slightly hungover after my trip to Newcastle and it left me feeling way more relaxed and refreshed. Basically I crawled into my bed and had the best nap ever.


Heart Throb Bubbleroon // £3.65


'Take your skin to a veritable paradise, with beautiful essential oils and skin softening organic shea butter – sharing the same delicate and uplifting fragrance as our African Paradise body conditioner. This smushy little bubbleroon will turn your water a bright, passionate red, perfect for a little Valentine's tub lovin'

This little heart is the most eye-catching offering from the Valentines range. Red, glittery and smelling of rose - basically Valentines day rolled into one little bubble bar. With more of a sweet smelling rose than a pungent one, this can be great for everyone. Obviously from the name, this is two heart shaped bubble bars with a buttercream-esque filling keeping it together - hence making it look like a macaroon. Gold star for me!

I haven't got round to using this one yet, I'm waiting for an occasion where its acceptable to be glittery, just incase. Most people say the glitter didn't stick to there skin, and in fact hardly noticed it was there. But knowing my luck I'll step out the bath resembling a disco ball.


Don't forget these are limited edition so grab them fast! 
Thinking of stocking up on any?


You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.