Lush Christmas Review

/
0 Comments

My favourite time of year - the boxing day Lush sale.
Cue singing angels and glitter dust falling.

Usually by the time I get to my local shop the good Christmas boxes which are worth buying at half price are all gone, meaning for the next three months I take this as a reasonable excuse to buy nearly all of the small ones.
However this year I managed to get my hands on one of the bigger sets, katchinggg!

This was reduced to around £25 and for the amount of products you get in it most definitely worth it; but this is coming from a girl who can make a bath bomb last around 4 baths. 




Just look at all those goodies!
Made to look like a book with its little bow fastening and with the products sectioned off, it's defiantly one of the better designed boxes I've bought.
Yes, if you did notice there is only 11 products in the picture, my boyfriend stole one of the shower gels (the olive branch) before I got chance to do this post.
He said it's nice though.

Inside the box - as with all Christmas boxes - you get the limited edition stuff, which on one hand is great to try some new products but secretly I think Lush do this to get us hooked on products we love then have to wait a full year to get them again.
I mean Snowfairy... right guys?




Along with the LE products there is a few of the core products including this soap.
It's great for all skin types including sensitive skin and smells like a block of yummy toffee! Packed with loads of goodness making it a great moisturising yet uplifting soap - perfect for a morning pick me up.


Dashing Santa Bath Bomb
The description for this particular bath bomb makes me really excited to use it, 'watch Santa fly around the bath' - I'm expecting great things when I get round to using this one!
Citrus scented and glittery what more could a girl want?

At first smell I can't say I'm overly blown over by the smell of this, with it being Lush's 'ultimate scent' and  'all time classic' I don't know how I haven't stumbled across this one before.
With it claiming to have a scent that lasts all day on the skin I think I might save this one until I'm getting low on perfume. Savvy as ever.

Hot Toddy Shower Gel
Next year this will be a firm purchase, it's the ultimate Christmas smell. Plus with it's glittery-ness (I don't even think that's a word) it's perfect for Christmas parties. 

Celebrate Body Lotion
Body lotions is the one product I think I kind of skim over in the shop, I'm all about those bath bombs.
Although it's described as a lotion the product is more of a balm, which when it comes to the winter months is probably better for the skin when there's million mph winds.
With it's yummy citrus smell it's a great product for all year round.




Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb
This bath bomb is HUGE, you cant really tell in the above picture but trust me it is!
Although this one doesn't really seem to have a scent - which usually puts me off - this sounds like its going to be amazing!
According to the description the silvery green foam gives way to a 'rich wine coloured centre' and the best bit POPPING CANDY!
Not gonna lie, I'll probably put it in the bath in one go.

Cinders Bath Bomb
Compared to Lord of Misrule this looks tiny; but smells amazing. Once again it has popping candy - Lush love to spoil us.
 It does seem to be a little lost with all the Christmas products, and seems more suited to the Halloween launch, although it has an extremely strong cinnamon scent. 


Golder Wonder Bath Bomb, Holly Golightly Bubble Bar, Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt, Snow Angel Bath Melt
Although they're not all the same product they do all deliver the same thing, so to save you from reading four paragraphs of the same ramblings I've been nice and just done the one.
Glitter? check.
Moisturising? check.
 Ultimate before party bath products? check.
Basically if you touch one of these (especially the Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt which I had an ordeal with when buying it as a Christmas gift) you will be glittering for days after, best thing ever if you're a glitter lover.
If not? Take my word for it;
Do. Not. Touch. 



Have you used any of these over Christmas?
Lusting over them or wishing you'd stocked up on more?
Leave me a comment and let me know!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.