Lush Life Saver

/
0 Comments

Unintentionally I seem to have a running theme with my posts this month.
Another Lush product, and another skincare item to help get clearer skin.
But this isn't one to miss.


As you can see from the photo this product has been carted about in my make up bag everywhere with me, hence it looking a little battered well loved.

Although I don't use this everyday its a great was to freshen up your skin and stop a break out early.
It's also one of the easiest products to use and a total life saver for me.
As soon as I apply it to my skin it instantly seems to look more radiant and mattified plus when I use on a night the next morning any angry spots I did have are calmed and on their way to recovery. 


Lush Tea Tree Toner Water 

'Tea Tree is a wonder antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial ingredient for anyone with oily or spot prone skin'

Enough said there really! Although it says it's for oily or spot prone skin, its great for anyone, especially if you know you're about to break out or have the odd spot.
You can use this in many ways, either spritz on the face and remove with a cotton pad, spritz it onto a cotton pad and wipe over the face, or with clean hands spritz it directly onto them and press onto the face which is really refreshing especially in the summer months.
If you have just the odd spot you could also spray some onto a cotton bud and apply directly to the spot. This also can be used to remove make up and cleanser from the skin. 
Also containing Grapefruit water it gives a citrusy smell, plus it's full of vitamins and a natural astringent - basically helps close your pores up after using it. So if you're not a fan of overly strong tea tree scents this isn't one to be scared off.

Do you already love this, or waning to try it?
Let me know and leave a comment!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.