The Week-End Round Up

/
0 Comments

Things have been a little slow on the blog this week, but I'm back in time for my new Sunday feature.


Track//


Lately I've been discovering some oldie' but goodie track on Spotify - and have put them in a play list named just that. It's been on constant shuffle while I've been driving around this weekend.
So enjoy my very weird and varied taste in music this week.


Life//
This week has been a pretty boring one; the snows gone, and I've mainly been planning for next week with it being me and the boy's 3 year anniversary.
Meaning deciding where to eat, what to wear and getting all arts and crafty with present making.
I've got a post lined up on a little D.I.Y tutorial for it next week, and don't want to spoil it just incase he reads this.


Eats//
It's been good ol' home cooking this week, after buying a weekly meal planner hoping to save money and eat better. It's going pretty good to be fair. 
The downfall however is no insta worthy food pics and nothing to special, though today I have taken a Sunday cheat day to a whole new level. After scoffing Anth's mam's chicken and pasta speciality, a melt in the middle choc pud, then finishing all that off with some Christmas chocolates from Hotel Chocolat. Drooool. 


Wear//
I'm all about cute girly things, including all things Disney and magical etc.
Unicorns are my 2015 love, just behind mermaids and pandas - god I'm such a child - if you've got me on Instagram you'll of seen my cute as F asos tee.
But for Christmas I got these slippers and they've been glued to my feet ever since.


Lusting//
Feel Unique have recently launched the Topshop Beauty range on their website. I'm already a massive fan of the lipsticks and nail varnishes, but I've have had my eye on a few bits for a while especially the 'Glow Highlighter' and the 'Glow Sick'. Basically I'm looking for any excuse to stock up on some more from the range. The Topshop Makeup range is set to be pretty big in 2015 after seeing it branch out and reading rave reviews on the products.


You can follow me here on Instagram to nosey into my life in pictures.






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.