Moisture : The Body Shop

/
0 Comments


I don't think this is the type of product that needs introducing to anyone, but choosing a scent is one of the hardest decisions a girl has to make.
Here's my picks;
At first I had a bit of a love hate relationship with these body butters, I loved the smell but just always felt like they didn't sink into my skin. However, once I stopped rushing around on a morning and let it actually absorb, balance was restored and now I cant get enough of them! These Body Butters are great for everyone, suitable for sensitive skin and a scent to suit anyones taste.


Raspberry Body Butter 
This raspberry scent collection was released as last years summer scent. It's still available on the website however , and its half price!
This tub has lasted what seems like forever (in a good way), it did take a backseat during the winter but now Christmas has come and gone its time to get into summer prep mode, and this scent is the way to do it.
Every time I wear it I get complimented on the smell, it last literally all day!
In the tub it could be mistaken for a raspberry yoghurt, once on the skin the scent softens and you just smell divine.


Strawberry Body Butter
I got this little tub in a strawberry gift set for Christmas and have been trying so hard not to use it until I'd taken a picture! If you imagine the smell of a strawberry Hubba Bubba - this is it. Literally want to eat it, and it smells just as good on the skin. I think I'll be repurchasing this one to take to Florida.

The scents of Body Shop Butters are all heavenly and totally mouth watering,
What's your favourite scent?




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.