Tiny Tea Detox ; Review

/
0 Comments

Admittedly during the christmas period when the "but it's christmas" excuse allows you to eat everything in sight, it's safe to say theres a fair few of us feeling the bloat.


A few weeks back now I caved in to the whole "teatox" hype - admittedly I am a little late to the game, you normally see people venturing on these little detoxes around summer time but we all need a little pick me up now and then right?


After doing a little research aka, reading loads of blogs this particular brand seemed to pop up the most, having all good things said about it I thought it was a pretty safe bet.
And pretty reasonably priced.

More to the point these little bags of tea are pretty darn amazing.
While I was doing this I tried my very hardest to eat better and get a little more exercise in order to really feel the benefits. Gonna hold my hands up at this point and admit that I did maybe forget to have a tea here and there but overall I did stick to the three teas a day - half an hour before or after food (FYI) 
High five for me.

Over the course of the "prolonged" two weeks I can honestly say I noticed a difference in my general well being. My skin cleared up, nothing dramatic at the end of the day I'm not walking around with model ready-to-go skin but there is a definite improvement in my spot scarring.
I have loads more energy on a day to day basis and feel far less lethargic.
And the bonus - I lost 4lbs! Although it wasn't the main aim of mine during the detox its not something I'm going to complain about.

The one thing I was scared about with these teas was the taste, with me not being a tea drinker (how un-British of me) but I actually enjoyed the taste of them. 
I think this is going to be a necessary purchase before holiday this year. 





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.