2015 REFRESH

/
0 Comments


Last year starting to blog was going to be my main thing to peruse and to keep up during the year - I dramatically failed at that.

(I'm that bad in fact that this post is 4 days late, oops)



Calendars - Marks And Spencer

So as we all do when it comes to New Year - I made my New Years Resolutions and at the top of my list was to get back into blogging again, mainly to get some motivation in my life and help me to get a little more creative.
Hence why it was so necessary for me to buy those cute calendars up there.

But aside from that it's a good excuse to take a little time for myself, gotta test all those Lush products one way or another!

Hopefully this will be a good way to make a fresh start on the year, hopefully meet some new people and above all use it as a way to buy things I don't need and blab about them all to you readers.


So fingers crossed I can keep it up guys!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.