Birchbox June - Global Strikers

/
0 Comments


I've seen many a beauty blogger review these boxes but I can honesty say I've never been overly impressed by the offerings from them.
This month however with the theme of "Global Strikers" inspired by some sort tournament that's going on right now - can't quite put my finger on what that could be though?





SPAIN
NAOBAY Body Radiance Lotion
RRP 14GBP

This packs a punch with its amazing lemony fragrance and is also packed full of good stuff ranging from olive oil, avocado oil, Shea butter and Aloe Vera. I've never heard of this brand before but after reading up on them I found that "Naobay's philosophy in producing both environmentally friendly and skincare friendly products runs deep through the company with not a stone unturned" which is something you want to hear from the company when at the end of the day you apply this product all over your skin you want something that's going to work but not be too harsh on your skin. It sinks straight into your skin so you're not going to be left waiting around for it to dry before attempting to put clothes on. Can't wait to start using this and smelling like a lemon tarte.




FRANCE
Caudalie - Vinoperfect SPF15 Day Perfecting Fluid
RRP 38GBP

At the moment I'm suffering with the worst skin of my life so am going to put this one on the backburner so save further irritation and breakouts. I will say though that the texture of this is very light and oil free which is good for me with having oily skin. Even though I applied it to the back of my hand the skin does look a little brighter and smoother, is that even possible for the back of your hand? Either way I have high hopes for this when I can eventually use it!










AMERICA

The Balm Cosmetics - How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek and Lip Cream
RRP 26GBP 


Tell me you don't want this? How cute is this packaging! This is another new brand to me but I'll defiantly be checking it out, here you just get a sample of one of the colours from the pallet but you get all 6 colours when you buy the full pallet which you can see in the link above. I received the colour "Pie"which looks a startling pink shade in the pan but when applied comes out a more muted version but still giving enough colour although not as pigmented as you would expect. The formula is creamy but also a little slippy, i've only tried this on my lips so far and am a little wary of using it as a cheek stain with having oily skin I predict it might just slip straight off.


BRAZIL

"You're So Flippy Floppy" What a great name! This is a colour if would most certainly shy away from if it saw it in Boots but I'm totally converted after just one coat on my thumb. It comes out really yellow looking but dries to an almost bright gold colour with flecks of gold glitter through it. Will look great with a tan. All of the colours in the collection are based on element of Brazil and undeniably creates a great collection of colours.

AMERICA 
Now this is what I got the box for, it's full size (obviously) and with it being more than the price of the box itself I couldn't say no to myself! Admittedly I know that I'm pretty late to the game here with this product after numerous other brands have released there own but with this being the original one it's gotta be the best of the bunch. I initially thought it was going to feel like the type of sponge you use to wash up - but it's really really soft and feels more dense. And reallllly squidgy. I'm both excited and a little scared to try it out with having the whole having to wet it first thing seeming so alien. Hopefully it will completely change my make  up routine.




Have you used any of these products ?






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.