St Ives Apricot Face Scrub

/
0 Comments

Rough dry skin - kinda like those cacti you can see there ?
This could be your answer.

As the winter months set in we all brace ourselves for many things; the unpredictable British weather, having to dig out our winter clothes and ultimately say goodbye to our well behaved skin.
It seems as soon as the weather man says its going to get cold and wet, my skin takes this as a cue to drain all moisture from itself in preparation to brave the harsh winds.

At the time I started using this I was letting my skin recover from a rather horrible outbreak of spots, if you saw my recent post on blemish fighting you'll understand my pain right now! So this product was great to gradually break my skin back into a routine and to be gentle enough but actually make an impact.

I've been using this particular one for about a month or two now and is a great product for the price, at £4.29 this is as good as my Clinique 7 Day Scrub, but personally I find the St Ives one to be much less harsh on my skin.

It has 100% natural exfoliants and is a little sandy feeling, with a really creamy formula it helps it stop feeling too rough.  It's the type of product that laves your skin feeling soft and refreshed and zero tightness that some scrubs can leave you with.

The one thing I'm most disappointed with from this is the scent. 
Now if you're not really into heavily scented products then this will be great for you, but I LOVE a good smelling product. There is a hint of fruitiness but I want MORE. 
But it shows it all that that's the only thing I have to groan about.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.