The Week-End Round Up

/
0 Comments
The one thing I love reading the most on peoples blog's are their Sunday Posts. 
It's the best type of post to get lost in, and is normally something a little bit different to the normal posts during the week, letting the writer open up a little and have some fun with the readers.
(Plus I'm nosey and like to see what people have been up too)
So as the title suggests I'm jumping on the Sunday post bandwagon with my "Week-End Round Up" - see what I did there.


Track//
Gold Motel - Safe in L.A
Forever looking for tracks to add to my Bath Time spotify playlist, being a lover of all things depressing to borderline chavy I have a good mix to keep me happy while splashing around.
I rediscovered this song while trawling through a playlist of basically everything I have ever liked in my entire life it seems.
This has got me feeling all summery and reminiscing on my now boyfriend introducing me to this about 3 years ago!


Life//
It's been snowing on and off here in the North East, and I'm a true snow lover but I just kept missing it!
I was either at my Dads in Hartlepool where it just never seems to touch, or cooped up in work.
But today was the day. In true British fashion after getting really excited and going out in it the first thing I said was "I'm too cold"
No doubt if it continues through the night it's going to be horrible going to work tomorrow, so as much as I love it I hope it's gone by tomorrow. 

Eats//
 After attaching the "I'm being healthy" phrase to every food related sentence after New Year's, I can honestly hand on heart say I've been really good.
Apart from this waffle, ice cream and chocolate sauce stack.
Ooops.
(Yes it was as good as it looks)

Wear//
There's no better way of feeling nostalgic than rediscovering an old perfume favourite.
For Christmas I got this gorgeous Chloé set complete with 5 mini perfumes, with the selection off the eau de toilette, parfume and intense.
Basically I'm spoilt for choice, and the box and bottles are so aesthetically pleasing which makes it 100x better.

Lusting//
One sentence.
Alexa Chung X AG Denim.
I think the whole female population is now lusting over anything denim, especially some super cute dungarees.
Now all we have to do is work how to dress it effortlessly chic like Alexa.


If you follow me in Instagram you'll of seen these pictures already, you can follow me here.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.