Say WAH!

/
0 Comments
I follow the WAH Nail gals on Instagram and every day I find myself scrolling through my feed stalking people minding my own business and up comes one of there latest post. How can something on your nails look so good - every frickin time.






I consider my skill's of nail painting to be a-okay, a coat of one colour with a top coat of glitter is about as adventurous as I get. Admittedly much better than my cousin who to my horror, practically paints her full finger with an out of date nail varnish before a night out, follows it with a shower trying to convince me that the water washes away what isn't on her nails. Safe to say I set her straight and followed it up buying her some new polish. But you can see what I've set my own level of painting against.
But there is no way in hell that I would ever be able to create amazing things like this.
WAH Nails. You are the bomb.

*All photos taken from Wah Nails Instagram
Sigh, see what I mean.
Thankfully for us mere mortals WAH have set up a youtube with tutorials guiding us through step by step to create our own little masterpieces on our fingertips.

Ultimately to top it all off I am lusting like crazy over this holy grail of nail books. Defiantly going to forfeit an Easter egg in exchange for it.


You can find them inside Topshop Oxford Circus - as a girl there is no exscuse why we cant pay them a visit when we all might as-well live in Topshop (especially when it has Lola's Cupcakes).
We are no longer left with ANY excuses not to have amazing nails.
Ever had your nails done by them?

Featured






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.