&OtherStories

/
0 Comments

I have a serious shopping issue that I fear will never stop



The picture really doesn't do it justice. This clutch bag is a whole lot of holographic goodness. I'm sure we've all seen the coveted silver holographic New Look bag which seemed to go out of stock almost immediately. However the silver lining came to me in the form of this shiny beauty. Add on some tassels and you have a winner in my eyes, it's great for a day time look or dressed up on a night, plus its so roomy.





Ah these shoes, literally had my eye on these since the first time I stumbled upon &OtherStories and have been in my favourites ever since, especially after seeing them on in this post by Charissa Rae. After Christmas when I was doing a little clean up on my laptop aka. going through what I had saved to see if I can buy anything - bad I know. I noticed they had gone in the sale! So one thing led to another and I found I was selecting my size - adding to basket - and paying all in the blink of an eye.
I debut these on a recent trip to Manchester for a meal out, they look great but boy did they hurt my feet. School-boy error of not trying them out before traipsing around from restaurant to bars. They are such a great quality shoe with a leather upper and a chunky heel with a super cute ankle fastening. Also I love the tiny platform detail at the front of the shoe, a mixture of matte and shiny leather is a winner.


Featured
Holographic Bag - &OtherStories // 13GBP
T-Bar Heels - &OtherStories // 33GBP




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.