The Final Squeeze : Part 1

/
0 Comments

This is going to be a new little feature on my blog - basically its a 'what I have used this month' type of format but with a little bit of a more imaginative title - I like to think so anyways.
And because I seem to have used a hell of a lot of products up this month I'm going to split it into two - prepare yourself for rants, raves and declarations of love.






Boots Cotton Wool Double Faced Ovals // 1.89GBP
Little boring I know but these are a main staple in my whole beauty regime, they're a great all rounder for taking off make up with a cleanser or micellar water/toner. Plus taking nail varnish off too.
I've used these for as long as I can remember, are really cheap and are on offer most of the times so I've always got them stocked up. They're really soft and never leave little bits of cotton wool stuck to your face.


Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution // 4.99GP
I'm sure as everyone knows this is the best dupe out there for the Bioderma Micelle Solution probably one of the most talked about make up product. Well more of a make up remover but lets not get finicky. I personally love this, I use it on a morning when i get up to remove any excess oil and before bed after my cleanser. I find it does exactly what it says on the tin which is why I keep going back to it time and time again. Honestly couldn't recommend this product enough, Boots often have the Loreal skincare range on 2 for 5GBP or 1/3 off so yet again am normally stocked up on this. However after my next bottle the Bioderma is going to be a definite purchase so I can see the difference for myself.



Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Make Up Remover // 19.00GBP 
First off I got this product last Christmas I think in the Christmas Gift Set - I think?
I've never been the type of girl who enjoys a eye make up remover or a product specific to that need, basically because I don't see the need in using it. I'm perfectly fine using make up wipes to get rid of my layers of mascara - simply when it comes down to it these "eye make up removers" never work for me, finding I'm still left with mascara on my lashes makes me irritated and gets my eyes all itchy. Give me some credit I have persevered with it but it's time for a long - overdue - goodbye. As you can tell me and these products just don't like each other. Plus this formula was surprisingly oily/ greasy. Rant over - no repurchase here.



Wilkinson's Nail Polish Remover // 
Surprisingly with this being an own brand product I can't find it on there website but I know its priced at no more that around 2GBP - if I remember correctly. This bottle has lasted me forever, it's cheap as chips and works just as good as some of the more expensive branded products. I remember getting a Boots own make of this product and it was surprisingly terrible. I'm down to my last little bit now and need to get my ass to the shop to get some more as I'm forever changing my nail polish!


Lush Cupcake Face Mask // 5.99GBP
I swear I can hear little angels singing every time I put this on my face. If you've never used this product before WHY NOT? It smells amazing, and if you click the link and take a look at the picture it's enough to make your mouth water. Now wipe that drool away before anyone sees. This is great product for people with combo skin - like myself - or if you suffer from breakouts - yep me again. Just slap this on your face straight from the fridge and voilĂ , you're left fresh looking and none of that tightness you can sometimes get from face masks. Plus this is now my 5th pot so will be dancing to the shop with my empty tubs to get my free tub. Hell's yeah !






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.