Mid Month Treats

/
0 Comments


If like me this is a 5 week month for pay, but you just cant resist a little treat here's some great products that are purse friendly.

 Living in the North East were not unfamiliar with Antarctic conditions, although where I live we did miss the snow we have had 60mph winds and are expecting ice. 
Sounds lovely, even more lovely when your have your cousin in Australia messaging you pictures of her sat around a pool in 40 degree heat.

When trying to find shelter from said weather I always mange to find myself in Boots, if you saw my recent post on Beating The Blemish you'll know my skin is beyond dry right now. 
With usually having oily skin its not something I'm familiar with.




Browsing the isles I saw the Nivea Daily Essentials range on offer. Nivea is my go to brand when I have dry skin so the face cream must be as good right?
Right! Initially I was worried it was going to be too heavy with it being formulated for dry & sensitive skin. Though it does seem thick at first, when applied it tuns a lot silkier and is instantly soaked up by my skin.
After just four days of using it my skin it better than it ever was before hand!
The range caters for a all skin types so you're bound to find something perfect for you.




A girls constant battle is finding a great eyeliner.
And girls, this ones a keeper.
The Soap & Glory beauty range has really taken off in the past year, with said eyeliner being one of the best products they have.
You may have tried out the felt tip like eyeliners and been disappointed; I know I certainly have.
Unlike others this one creates a smooth, black as black can be line that can be as thin as you want or built up for a more dramatic look.
Creating a cat eye? Easy with this little beauty, during the day I can sometimes find if I haven't applied a primer it can transfer to the top of my eye lid but that's nothing major.
All in all the best eyeliner I've used.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.