Odd Future - Clothing Range SS13

/
0 Comments
Doughnuts withough the calories.
White Camp Floggnaw T-Shirt

Now this isn't a usual sort of post for my blog, but as soon as I saw this range I instantly fell in love with it.The range itself is from Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All - aka. Odd Future, aka. OFWGKTA.Basically a "hip-hop" group made of a million people with another million sub groups within the group. Even I'm confused.But anyways ...


Recently I've acquired a taste for over sized tees (normally ones I've stole from my boyfriend) which has left me lusting over a few of these pieces.

//Odd Future// It's Us Cross Tee//Black $30//Hunter Green $28//
This first design of t-shirt is the "It's Us Cross Tee" . It comes in black, white and hunter green. The logo on the front, a upside down cross with OFWGKTA in a handwritten font within it, is also enlarged on the back, in alternative colours depending on the colour of the tee.

//Odd Future// Hot Air Balloon Tee// $30//


My second choice from the collection is a cute little "Hot Air Balloon Tee" again with the design enlarged on the back, the colours in the balloon being earthy and bright contrast really well with the crisp white of the tee. The hot air balloon itself also has a faint black "OF" again in a handwritten font printed onto it.


And finally my overall fave!

//Odd Future//Watermelon $12// Cloud $12//
//Odd Future//Lilac Of Donut// Mint Of Donut// Orange Of Donut// Pink Of Donut//$16//

THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER!
I mean who wouldn't want socks with a little watermelon print on them or little donuts? I certainly want all of them.
Maybe a little hard to choose how to and what to wear with them but so what. 

Anyway sorry for the little bit of a random post, let me know what you think about this sort of stuff !
You can look at the full collection here.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.