Clarins - Facial Cleansing Kit Review

/
0 Comments
//Clarins// Facial Cleansing - Your First Step To Beautiful-Looking Skin//£20//

So last week was payday which means only one thing, more spending and treating myself!
After starting up this blog and reading so many reviews and beauty blogs I realised I really needed to get back into a good skin routine. When I was younger I used to have a strict beauty regime and stuck to it then one day, well I'm not really sure what happened it just went down the drain. So I have decided to take the small but sure steps into building back up my skincare collection, starting with "Your First Step To Beautiful-Looking Skin."





Now this lovely little kit is a great for people looking for a new brand or product to try, you get two full sized  bottles of Clarins Cleansing Milk and Clarins Toning Lotion, both suited for my combination / oily skin. PLUS both of these products should be £18 each so it's also a great saving.Plus with buying the kit you also receive a Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream free and a classic Clarins beauty bag, not bad ehy!




So first up we have the Cleansing Milk with Gentian, it's so simple to use you simply put a small amount onto a cotton pad personally I like to use two. Apply the product to one then rub both cotton pads together to spread the product then sweep across the face. This product is perfect on a morning to help wake your skin up and an essential for after removing your make up on a night helping to remove all traces of make up and impurities that your face wipes will miss.




Next up is the Toning Lotion with Iris and is also alcohol free. This little beauty helps tighten pores and tone the skin without leaving a horrible tight feeling to the skin. Simply apply morning and night with the same technique and straight after using the cleaning milk, leave the skin for a few moments before applying your preferred day/night moisturiser etc.

I've only been using these products for a few days now and can honestly say I can notice a difference, overall I feel that my skin looks more clear and more healthy looking !

Plus check your local Clarins counters and the website to check what deals they have on as they usually always offer free gifts with purchases which is great for Mother's Day coming up!

Do you use any Clarins products that you can recommend?





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.