The Depop Take Over

/
0 Comments



My life now revolves around three things;
Bloglovin 
Instagram
Depop

Not necessarily in that order every time I do like to mix it up a little ....


Gone are the days of clicking your way through endless Ebay categories just to list a once-loved-but-found-in-a-ball-at-the-back-of-the-wardrobe Christmas dress ten seasons too old. 
Now all you need is your phone camera, an attractive looking white wall, some ingenious props to make it all a little more interesting and the pièce de résistance - your very own hand.

Not gonna lie, I've made some good ££ from this little app in just a few months, there's only a 10% charge on sales and everything goes through PayPal. 
Although I have seen a few name and shames - mainly from people swapping items but that's not something I'm personally up for.

Although my main aim was to empty my wardrobe I do seem to be filling in on a one-out-one-in basis. Not good. 

There's even a little section where you can find blogger faves where I picked up a bargain of a skirt from Into The Fold . A Whistles skirt for £20 I mean how can you say no to that! 

If you're late to the bandwagon then I seriously suggest you download it asap!
But in all seriousness if you're this late to the game where have you been hiding with that Christmas dress?
So yeah, buy my stuff?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.