The Week-End Round Up

/
0 Comments

Please excuse the lateness of this post, considering it's meant to be a Sunday one!

Track//
Ever since my boyfriend sent me the video to this song over at the end of last week, i've been obsessed!


Life//
My life this week revolved around packing, and unpacking into different bags, about an hour before I needed to set off for Newcastle, eating lots of food and drinking alot.
Plus, Better Call Saul is on Netflix Monday!

Eats//
While in Newcastle my friend had her heart set on going to YoSushi inside Fenwick's, not being a great lover of fish, let alone every trying sushi before, I was a little sceptical. Honestly though I'm a totally convert - well kinda. I branched out as far as getting three chicken dishes. I'd totally recommend it to anyone though, there's a little bit of everything, plus its a really fun way to eat.

Wear//
I went a little crazy this week, ordering about a million different outfit possibilities. Ending up in me sending them all back and buying the dress I had my eye on in the first place. A cute little number off Asos by the brand Native Rose. It's the first time I've came across it (I think I'll be adding a few more colourful and wonderfully patterned pieces to my wardrobe) Also I may of accidentally bought the cutest bag to now be sat in my cupboard. Pom Poms all the way!

Lusting//
Absolutely everything, and anything from Rifle Paper Co. I always see little things pop up on blogs, mentioning this brand. The other day I finally got chance to have a good look through like, ALL the pages, naturally I want it all. The main goal, is to get my hands on some of my very own personalised pieces. God help my bank card.


If you follow me in Instagram you'll of seen these pictures already, you can follow me here.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.